We all have now entered into the digital world, where everything is related to the Internet. Everything from education to payment done through online.
One question that comes to our mind is, is it possible that we can store our files or data in the internet world so that we can use it wherever we want? And the answer is yes, it is possible that we can save our data on the Internet with the help of Microsoft OneDrive.
What is Microsoft OneDrive?
One drive is a Microsoft product and we can say that it is Microsoft’s cloud storage services. Previously it was known as SkyDrive till January 2014. OneDrive is a digital online place where you can save our data (either file, folder, or document) and easily access it anytime and anywhere. It’s very profitable and we take advantage of it for store, sync, and share. And because of this, sharing and storage activity has become much safer and easier.
Onedrive can be accessed directly from the website or Microsoft’s Onedrive app, so you can use it from any device whether mobile or laptop (Android, IOs, Windows).
Advantages of Microsoft OneDrive
- It gives 5 GB of storage space free. If you want more than 5 GB of storage space, it has its own plans, you can buy it by looking which is best for you. 1TB storage is free for those who have Microsoft Team ID.
- You can access the data anytime and anywhere via the Internet when data is stored once in your OneDrive’s cloud storage.
- It works as a backup. Where you can keep a backup of your important data, there are many reasons for doing this, such as:
- If your data is accidentally deleted from the device (mobile, laptop, desktop).
- You have stored the data in a hardware storage device such as a Pendrive or CD or a hard disk, and it has become corrupted or data has been removed from it.
- You have to go to your business meeting and all the files related to the meeting are in laptop or mobile and forgot to take it.
- If the laptop or phone is destroyed due to any reason, and all your files and data are stored in it.
- Automatic synchronization is one in which you do not need to take a backup manually, it automatically takes backup of files. Backup is mainly beneficial because you can restore your lost files.
- You can share data with anyone anywhere and share it via the Internet.
- Your data is very sensitive for you, OneDrive keeps your sensitive data safe and has a personal vault feature to keep it safe. The data is in a secure place, whenever you have to access it, the first thing you need to do is to do identity verification such as fingerprints, PINs, facial recognition, or codes sent to you via SMS or email.
This makes your life comfy and a little load-free. You do not need any hardware to store data. Put data in one drive cloud storage and access, sync, or share data wherever you want.
How to use Microsoft OneDrive?
- Installed Onedrive App
Windows 10 already has an OneDrive setup. And if it is not on your mobile or laptop, you can download it from the Google Play Store and use it by Signin directly from Microsoft’s OneDrive website.
- See Plans and Price
If you need more storage space in addition to free storage, you can click on the price and plan options. There are two options for business and for home, buy the one that is right for you.
- Upload File
After setting up your account, then you will come to the dashboard, there is an upload option in the top left, you can easily upload files or folder from it.
If you want to understand more properly, you can watch the video, will be understood quickly and well.