Website Usage Terms And Conditions
The term ‘Migomail’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
In addition to these Terms and Conditions, our Data Protection Policy applies to all our customers.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Representation And Warranties
Neither Migomail nor any Third-Parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Migomail makes no representation or warranty that the Site and Content are appropriate or available for use outside its Home Country, and the access and use of the Websites and Content in jurisdictions where their access and use is illegal or prohibited. You are solely responsible for determining whether you are permitted to access and use the Website and Content under the laws of the jurisdiction from which you access and use them. You may not use, export or re-export the Content in violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
You hereby represent and warrant that you will not, and will not induce any third party to:
- use the Site or Content for, or in connection with, any illegal purpose, to solicit, facilitate, encourage, condone, or induce any illegal activity, or as otherwise prohibited by these Terms or applicable laws, rules or regulations, including, without limitation, laws applicable to the export of software and data; or
- breach any security measures implemented on the Site; or
- use any device, software or routine to interrupt or interfere with, or attempt to interrupt or interfere with, the proper operation and working of the Site, or with any other person’s use of the Site; or
- track or seek to trace any information on any other person who visits the Site; or
- attempt to disable or circumvent any security mechanisms used by the Website or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website or Content, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site, or to any server of Migomail or its third-party service providers, by hacking, password “mining”, or any other illegal means; or
- use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider”, or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any comparable manual process, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Site or Content;
- copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of any proprietary software used to provide, maintain, or otherwise applicable to, the Site or Content, or otherwise made available to you in connection with the Site or Content.
Whenever you visit the Migomail website, Migomail may ask you some Information. If you fill such information, it will be presumed that you wish to communicate with Migomail and give consent to Migomail to receive communications from Migomail. Migomail will communicate with you through e-mail or Call or by posting notices on the Site or by such other means as Migomail may determine from time-to-time. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that Migomail provides to you satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
You hereby agree to defend, indemnify and hold Migomail against any and all losses, liabilities, damages, and/or claims (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and costs) arising due to the breach of these T&C or otherwise arising from your use or misuse of the Site or Content.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event, Migomail shall be liable to you, or any third party, for any direct, special, indirect, incidental, punitive, exemplary, reliance, or consequential damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, compensation, reimbursement or damages in connection with, arising out of, or relating to, the use, or loss of use of, the site and content, loss of profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data or content, cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, subsequent or other commercial loss, or for any other reason of any kind, whether based on breach of any express or implied warranty or condition, breach of contract or tort (including, without limitation, negligence or strict liability), even if an Migomail has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Serverablity / Entire Agreement
These T&C, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, shall not be transferred or assigned by you to anyone. Whereas, Migomail can assign such rights and licenses without restriction.
These T&C will be construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of India. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.
Any Court of India shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction for all purposes in connection with any action or proceeding that arises from, or relates to, these T&C, and you hereby irrevocably waive any objection to such exclusive jurisdiction; provided however, that Migomail may seek to enforce any judgment in its favor in any court of competent jurisdiction. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Migomail may seek injunctive or other equitable relief in any court of competent jurisdiction to protect its proprietary and other rights. You agree that your breach or threatened breach of these T&C may result in immediate and irreparable damage to Migomail for which there is no adequate remedy at law. These Terms are only valid in the English language.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Updation Of T&C
These T&C may be revised from time to time and the updated version will always be posted on the Website. If you do not agree to the new T&C, you will stop accessing the website.
If there are any questions regarding this T&C, you may contact us using the Contact us page available on the website.