The Four Major Trends in Email marketing
The society is constantly developing, the market environment is constantly changing. Time fragmentation, channel fragmentation makes the market competition pressure more and more. Consumers are buying certain goods or services. At the time, we not only value the functional attributes of the goods/services. So expects to bring more extra value, to demonstrate their individuality, to […] The post The Four Major Trends in Email marketing appeared first on Migomail.
The society is constantly developing, the market environment is constantly changing. Time fragmentation, channel fragmentation makes the market competition pressure more and more. Consumers are buying certain goods or services. At the time, we not only value the functional attributes of the goods/services. So expects to bring more extra value, to demonstrate their individuality, to meet their unconventional psychological characteristics, and to achieve self-worth. The current email marketing platform mainly has the following four development trends:
1. Mail Marketing Automation
Marketing automation is a way to perform integration, management, marketing tasks, and processes to complete the tool. So email marketing automation can save a lot of manpower and material costs. But also in the “quick step on step ahead” business competitive society, can Improve the service level of the company.
- Take the Migomail cloud email marketing platform as an example. Its automation can be reflect. Migomail email marketing platform can be divide into “returning customers”, “unpaid active customers” and “first-time customers. “low activity” and “lost customers” according to the user’s past data.
- Similarly User segmentation, which classifies users into all stages of the customer’s life cycle, laying the foundation for later precision marketing.
- The sending of the mail must keep in mind the sending frequency and sending time. In keeping with the difference of the existence cycle stages of various customers. The maximum suitable interactive frequency is selected which include the instant cause of the person’s first subscription, pass-advertising, and marketing within one month after purchase.
2. Personalized Email Marketing
Each person’s knowledge structure, life experience, and post nature are different. Their concerns are different, and their appealing tastes are different. this time of overproduction, however, commodities must match the attributes of a certain class in order to win attention
The migomail email marketing platform can analyze the user’s behavior. It portrays the user’s portrait, and distinguish between the mail header, email content, and mail style. It personalizes the marketing for customers at different stages.
3. Mobile Mail Marketing
Today, with the rapid development of the mobile Internet, it is possible to use mobile devices to work and handle business at any time and place. It is the most important trend from email marketing trends. Many email marketing platforms have been able to support the mobilization of email marketing. It can ensure that emails are on smartphones or tablets. The display effect on the mobile device.
Take the migomail email marketing platform as an example. The emails sent by the platform editor can be automatically adjusted according to the different receiving devices to ensure complete display.
4. Three-dimensional Mail Marketing
Compared with a single EDM email marketing, “ Marketing Stereotype ” requires email marketing to be integrated with other marketing channels. therefore that multiple platforms can be integrated into one another.
The information in modern society is rich, and there are many channels for people to receive information. By integrating the marketing work of enterprises, they can play a better, unified and centralized role. Ultimately strengthen the overall communication intensity and consistency of the brand, and establish and consumers. Long-term, two-way, and long-lasting partnerships.