What are Promotional emails ?
What are Promotional Emails ? Promotional emails are basically commercial broadcasts that usually offers incentives to drive sales and revenue to the business. Main objective of this type of marketing is to convince target audience to make a purchase. These are also used to convince customers to download, subscribe or to register for a service. […] The post What are Promotional emails ? appeared first on Migomail.
What are Promotional Emails ?
Promotional emails are basically commercial broadcasts that usually offers incentives to drive sales and revenue to the business. Main objective of this type of marketing is to convince target audience to make a purchase. These are also used to convince customers to download, subscribe or to register for a service.
When this type of marketing executed with perfection this helps businesses to increase sales and revenue. And it also increase its customer retention and engagement, which automatically results in customer satisfaction, increase sales and revenue.
So, the design and content of promotional emails should focus on persuading the potential candidate to take action within a specified period of time. The primary focus of promotional mails is to get the word out of the potential customers about your product or service.
Promotional emails are of many types , some of the common types are discount coupons, invitations for visit etc.
To write successful email one should be very particular about some factors .These factors are as follows:
- Personalize the email– Email should be of customers point of view, marketers must stick to the topic . Emails must not be duplicate or rather than sending mass mail marketers must focus on the subject or interest of the customer. It can be more better with candidates name at first.
- Keep it concise but powerful – When a recipient clicks on the email, so its the duty of the marketer to frame the email that will grab the attention of the person. Email must be short,relevant and strong which is easy to understand, means language should not be technical, it should be easy-to-understand.
- Focus on a singular message– Having more than one message makes your email less effective. Use words and actions that prompt action. Active calls to actions can increase click through and lead to sales.
- Make the email mobile friendly– A large percentage of target audience will read most of the emails on their mobile phones. Including subheadings, images, lists etc will enable the subscribers to gasp information more accurately.
- Re-check your content
What to put in your Promotional mails:
- a sender’s name
- an attractive subject line
- main message
- calls to action
To send promotional emails to get best results from the messages send, marketers must test their product or service in the market and target their potential customers.